Bounce Mentoring Pty Ltd (ACN 616 935 393) trading as Bouncement (we, us or our) is the operator of the website www.bouncement.com and any associated mobile websites, apps, tools and other products and services (Website).
1 . Personal Behaviour
- You will:
- comply with the General Terms and Conditions and all other policies which may apply from time to time to your use of the Website;
- report any breaches by anyone with respect to the General Terms and Conditions;
- comply with all applicable laws in Australia and other countries when using or accessing the Website;
- respect and have regard for all other user’s interests, rights and safety;
- act ethically and with integrity;
- avoid exaggeration, derogatory remarks, and inappropriate references; and
- will only create one account unless otherwise permitted by the General Terms and Conditions.
- You will not (and will not attempt to) access or use, and must not allow anyone to access or use the Website:
- in any way which breaches, or which we believe may breach, the General Terms and Conditions;
- for any purpose which is misleading, deceptive, fraudulent or unlawful;
- in a way that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- in any way which restricts or inhibits any other user from properly using or enjoying our Website or which manipulates or interferes with other user’s postings;
- for a purpose other than which we have designed our Website or intended it to be used; or
- for any money laundering purposes.
- You will not (and will not attempt to):
- falsify your own or any other identity and will provide true and correct information to us;
- post, send or receive any material which is false, inaccurate, threatening, offensive, indecent, obscene, or defamatory;
- post, send or receive any material for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or consents (either from us or third parties);
- send or receive any type of computer virus, logic bomb, harmful code, corrupted data or other malicious code or software;
- intercept (or attempt to intercept) any communications;
- hack, interfere, circumvent or bypass the security of our systems or network in any way;
- modify or copy the layout or appearance of our Website or any code comprising or contained in the Website;
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to discover or access any source code of our Website;
- use a spider, robot, data mining tool, scraper, or other automated means to access or use our Website;
- harass, bully or discriminate any users; or
- engage in personal attacks, negative or other unfair criticism or other unprofessional conduct.
2. User Content
- You are responsible for the content you post on the Website. You acknowledge and agree that the following things are prohibited and you undertake not to post them on the Website:
- anything which infringes any laws or the rights a third party (for example intellectual property rights, copyright or trademarks);
- all adult or sex related products or services, including clubs and establishments offering these;
- counterfeit products or services;
- endangered animals or illegal animal products;
- gambling promotions, lottery tickets, scratch cards or other gambling related material;
- illegal drugs;
- obscene or indecent material;
- fake identification cards, passports or driver’s licences;
- human organs or human tissue;
- pyramid or ‘get rich quick’ schemes;
- tobacco and tobacco related products; or
- any other business, product or service that in our sole discretion we consider is unsuitable or inappropriate for posting on the Website.
- You will respect confidentiality and privacy of us and all users of the Website.
- You will not disclose any confidential information acquired, either verbally or in written form, to anyone, without their written prior consent.
4. Spam or Advertising
- You will not advertise any product, services or websites except as provided by the General Terms and Conditions.
- You will not harvest information about others or send or distribute malicious or unsolicited email (including spam, junk mail or other advertising material to someone without their consent).
- You may report offensive or inappropriate content and violations of this Code to us at email@example.com