Bounce Mentoring Pty Ltd (ACN 616 935 393) trading as Bouncement (we, us or our) is the operator of the website www.bouncement.com and any associated mobile websites, apps, tools and other products and services (Website).
1. What information do we collect?
- Bounce collects your information when you use our Website.
- Depending on the circumstances, we may collect and hold different information about you. For example, we may collect the following types of personal information:
- name, and contact information, such as email address, phone number, mobile telephone number, date of birth, gender, occupation, home or work address, physical address and financial information, such as bank account or credit card numbers;
- your security credentials, such as username and passwords;
- your website address and domain name;
- information based on your activities and interactions with our Website, content and advertising including, but not limited to, device ID, device type, location, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
- information we receive from you in correspondence, including any information you provide to us in connection with a dispute;
- transactional information based on your activities on the Website (such as content you generate or that relates to your account), billing and other information you may provide;
- personal information you provide to us through correspondence, chats, dispute resolution, or shared by you from other social applications, services or websites; and
- additional personal information we ask you to submit to authenticate yourself if we believe you are violating our General Terms and Conditions or other policies (for example, we may ask you to answer additional questions to help verify your identity).
- We may collect non-identifying, general, generic and aggregate information to better design our Website.
- We may collect non-personal information as you use the Website. When you use the Website, us, third-party service providers (e.g. Google Analytics), and partners may receive and record non-personal information from cookies, server logs, and similar technology from your browser or mobile device, including your IP address.
- We may combine some non-personal information with the personal information we collect. Where we do so, we will treat the combined information as personal information if the resulting combination may be used to readily identify or locate you in the same manner as personal information alone.
2. How do we collect your information?
- We may collect your information in a number of ways, including:
- directly from you (for example, where you provide information to us when you register with us or purchase products or services from us);
- from third parties such as our related companies, business partners, clients and other service providers;
- from publicly available sources of information, to the extent permitted by law; and
- from our records and databases.
3. How do we store your information?
- We use a third-party hosting provider, therefore your information may be transferred to and stored on servers in various locations both in and outside of Australia. We take reasonable steps to maintain the security of your information and to protect it from unauthorised disclosure. However, as the internet is not always secure, we cannot be responsible for the security of information you transmit over the internet or for any unauthorised access or use of that information. You should take appropriate care to safeguard your information, including by not disclosing your security credentials (such as your username and password).
4. How do we use your information?
- We may use and disclose your information for a range of different purposes, including:
- to provide products and services and information about those products and services to you, and for account management purposes;
- to assist you with enquiries, to provide customer support to you and to improve our customer service;
- to customise, measure and improve our services and the layout, content, and operation of our websites and applications;
- to prevent, detect, and investigate fraud or any suspected illegal or unauthorised activities, and to enable us to enforce our General Terms and Conditions;
- to our related companies, our business partners, distributors and service providers, and other third parties who assist us in providing services to you and managing our business;
- to our professional advisers; and
- where required by law.
- Our Website allows you to share information with, and contact, other users. Accordingly, you should consider carefully what information you make publicly available on our Website and how you share your information with others. You are solely responsible for the information you disclose via our Website and we are unable to guarantee the privacy or security of information you disclose to others.
- We may also disclose or give access to your information to our related companies and our service providers who are located outside of Australia.
- We may also use your information so that we, our related companies, and other business partners and service providers can promote and market products, services and special offers, and advise you of news and industry updates, events, reports and other information that we think will be of interest to you. We may combine your information with information that we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalise our services and marketing to you. This marketing may be carried in a variety of ways (including by email, SMS/MMS, social media or via our Website) and may continue indefinitely until you “unsubscribe”. You can unsubscribe from the marketing communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link contained in the relevant marketing communication.
5. Sharing your information
- We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a profile, posting or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- We may disclose personal information to our related bodies corporate and third-party suppliers and service providers located overseas for some of the purposes listed above. We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the overseas recipients of your personal information do not breach the privacy obligations relating to your personal information.
- We may disclose your personal information upon a business transition. At the sale or transfer of us, our business and/or all or part of our assets, your personal information may be among the items sold or transferred.
- We may share aggregate data with advertisers and other third parties. We use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer and transaction data exchanged with our site.
- The third-party vendors may receive and record non-personal information from cookies, server logs, and similar technology from your browser or mobile device, including your IP address.
7. Accessing and updating your information
- You can update your information through your account profile settings. If you think that personal information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, then you may request us to amend it.
- Additionally, you may request access to any personal information we hold about you at any time by contacting us at email@example.com where we hold information that you are entitled to access, we will try to provide you with suitable means of accessing it (for example, by mailing or emailing it to you). We may charge you a fee to cover our administrative and other reasonable costs in providing the information to you. We will not charge for simply making the request and will not charge for making any corrections to your personal information.
- There may be instances where we cannot grant you access to information we hold. If that happens, we will endeavour to provide you with written reasons for such refusal.
8. How to contact us or make a privacy complaint